1. Dalton Academy has established partnerships with some of the most prestigious independent and public schools around the world including; Hotchkiss School and Scotch College.
2. Dalton has a student-centered approach that prepares students for both the University and the real world. Students learn through seminars discussions, projects, independent research, and experiential learning.
3. Dalton students are given a broad scope of course offerings ranging from The Middle East Refugee Crisis to Board Game Design and Physics for Space Engineering. Students are given the freedom to choose their own academic path as we prepare them for a future of choices.
4. Dalton classes are taught in English and Chinese by a combination of Western and Chinese faculty who come from academia or another industry, fostering a bilingual and multicultural environment.
5. Learning at Dalton has no boundaries: it happens inside and outside the classroom through field trips, experiments, projects, and community service.
6. Dalton Experiential Learning Program allows students to combine project-based learning through domestic and international programs, spanning over five continents.
7. Dalton Co-op Program helps students develop real-world work skills by getting hands-on experience within research institutions, service-based programs, and local businesses.
8. Dalton is research-focused with its Independent Research Program and prepares students for the rigors of post-secondary level research.
9. Dalton students who excel and want to share a passion can become teachers for a semester and teach their own credited course.
10. Dalton students excel in academics while becoming the best version of themselves.